Sunday 7 March 2010

My first blog in ages!

Well..... It's been a while since my last blog and since then I have been up to a lot of things over the past month or so and one of those things has been learning to play the drums.

I know what everyones thinking what a quiet person like me playing such a loud instrument like the drums....Well yes that is correct.

I have been learning to play them for just over a month now and I don't like to brag about it but I getting it and picking it up nicely. I been practicing on my own drum kit which had to save up for with the help of my Dad. I always wanted to play the drums for ages (this is going back to year 7) and now I finally start learning.

So thats what I have been up to over the past month and also working on assignments too.

2 comments:

  1. Mega! I always wanted to learn the drums...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one :D We'll all be coming to cheer you on in the battle of the bands in no time!

    ReplyDelete