Monday 18 January 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii in more depth

This blog continues from where my last blog about me talking about the pros and cons of New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I've been playing the game since christmas and so far I'm enjoying the game, but why? Why am I enjoying the game so much? Looking back at the game and other past Mario platformer games are that of the pros that I talk about in my last blog. Those list of pros are what I enjoy and think highly of the game.

One thing I personally enjoy about the game is in some levels you have to figure stuff out while playing the level. For example the final boss in world two you have to go a certain path to reach the boss. If you don't go the right path the level just carries on repeating itself over and over till the time runs out. Why I like this as soon as you get used to going from A to B any way you want, then the game restricts you and makes more harder. I also like the idea because as soon as I had finished it I got a sence of acomplishment after.

No comments:

Post a Comment